Saturday, June 13, 2009

3 Day Expo

Today I have been asked to sit on a panel to discuss fundraising ideas for the 3 Day event. The expo is at Shoreline Community College. I am honored to be asked. I have raised 6850.00 so far and still have until September to continue to raise money. I hope to be able to take advantage of everything the expo has to offer and if I can offer up an idea or two to others in their fundraising efforts-even better.

My grandmother is going with me to the expo. I am thrilled that she wants to see what the hoopla is all about!

2 comments:

Penny Kellam said...

It was wonderful to finally get to meet you in person yesterday! I'm sure we'll run into each other a few times over the next few months leading to the 3 Day. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.

Holly said...

hi tracy - really enjoyed catching up with via your blog......